♡ OOTD // Tropical B x Zara Series


hello cuties!

welcome back to look #2 in the #ZaraSeries! 

Todays' look literally speaks for itself, its edgy with a pop of colour. Black is my fav colour when it comes to clothing likeeeee you can never have enough black clothes, now can you? haha. So for this look, I went with this long black knotted t-shirt with tropical coloured striped culottes and leather booties. 

The outfit consists of a black long knotted t-shirt, tropical coloured culottes and black leather booties. It's simple, its cute and its a m a z i n g. You may dress it up if you want with jewelery if you're feeling extra but even without jewelry the outfits like... DAAAMNNNNN. 

The long knotted t-shirt looked waaay different online.. like its actually bigger & wider in person. I did get a medium since thats the only size they had left but if you wana get it, I'd say go a size smaller because it fits bigger. It still works though but yeah a size smaller would be perfect. To be honest when I first opened the shirt I was like.. "bruh what is this.." and then I wore it & was like OH YAAAAA♡ You gotta wear it to see how good it looks. I didn't think I could style it or even wear it for that matter when I took it out the box.. but then here we are .. slaying with this outfit ;) ha. 

Instead of tying a knot with the t-shirt itself, I used the belt of the culottes to tie a bow :) It looked more cuter with this outfit & added a lil colour over the waistline as well. The culottes I got from the Fall/Winter 2016 Collection. I had seen them in-store and just had to get them!! They may not be everyones cup of tea because of the tropical coloured stripes on them haha, they remind of islands. Anyhow, they're still pretty cute & perfect to add with any top for a pop of colour. They actually went perfect with this outfit. I matched the black t-shirt with the black leather booties from Johnston & Murphy. I wanted the main part of the outfit be the culottes which is why I didn't add any other colours and kept the pop of colour with the culottes & kept the shirt & booties black. This look will be perfect for fall as well, keeping the colour code in mind. I did not add any jewelry since the outfit was the main focus but you can add studded earrings and a few simple rings if you wanted. But yeaah, that's pretty much it for this outfit, hope you guys liked it!

OUTFIT DETAILS

Long Knotted T-Shirt: 
ZARA (Spring/Summer 2017 Collection)


Culottes:
 ZARA - (Autumn/Winter 2016 Collection)


Leather Valerie Booties: 
Johnston & Murphy (Autumn/Winter 2016 Collection)



















.
..till next time , XO.





Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx


Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆