♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced



aloha loves!

hope yall doing amazing! I willl be reviewing my favourite primer of alll time............the "Hangover Replenishing Face Primer" by Too Faced. I had long heard about this primer and how amazing it is but never just got to it. Normally when I like a product I usually stick to it for a long time before I try new stuff especially when it comes to basics such as skincare or primers and moisturizers. I had picked this up like almost a year ago but never really used it lol just had it there. Back in December was when I really started using it and realized how much I loved it!

The primer is a non-sticky consistency, almost like a moisturizer and blends in seamlessly. It has a nice coconut smell, I like the smell personally. It hydrates and smooths the skin as welll gives you a dewy healthy glow. Sometimes I just wear this on its own after a moisturizer and it looks amazing. It works amazing with my "Nars Sheer Glow Foundation", which is what I have been currently loving for the past 4 months. This primer and the Nars Sheer Glow are like perfect for each other!! They work sooo amazing. I have used this with the MAC Studio Fix Fluid as welll and it works goood too. 

This makes my makeup last a long timeee, I don't really have any problems with foundation rubbing off or melting off my face since I do have combo skin so for me this primer works great! I just love how it feels on the skin and it adds an extra boost of hydration after my moisturizer. I loveee this. This really helped me during the winter months and now lets see how this works in the summer. I shall update this post as well during the summer to give a lil update. 

Overall, will 10/10 recommend to dry or combo skin types. Not sure how well this will work with oily skin but you can check it out. I love the packaging, so travel friendly and really love that this comes with a little pump and you only need 1-2 pumps max for your whole face. Love the overall feel, smoothness and freshness this primer gives! I will totally recommend this product to everyone and yall gotta try it to believe it! 





...till next time , XO.





Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


FOLLOW ME

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx




---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!


Popular posts from this blog

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆