♡ Review // Drugstore x Marshalls





hello cutie pies! Hope you all have been doing amazing! Sorry for the real lack of posts lately.. been really busy because of the winter breaks which are almost over *waaaaah*. But yeah new years tomorrow.. this year literally flew by so quick! I have been planning to do this post for such a long time but really didn't get to it... oopsie.. But heeey, better late than never right :P haha! So this is a collection of random stuff I bought to try out during the past month from various drugstores & Marshalls. Some of the things I have tried and some I have not tried yet! I hope you cuties enjoy this post as well as the last few remaining days of the winter breaks! 

Let's start with the first product! This is actually a repurchase of my favourite ever drugstore gel liner! I would say, this is one holy grail gel liner which I always go back to no matter how many ever I try. This is the "Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner" in "Blackest Black". It is so pigmented and stays on ALLLL day and night.. literally. It will only get off with makeup remover wipes haha! I love the finish of this too.. it gives such an amazing matte finish.. I LOVE IT! This is a must have for everyone!





Next we have is a new product which is another Maybelline product which is their "Pumped Up Colossal Volum Express Mascara". I just saw this and looked appealing so I got it.. I have used this a few times like 3 times so far and I likeee it! It was only $7 which was good and I love the wand of this mascara... I also like clumped lashes so this gave amazing volume and overall I think it's worth a try! I was fine with the wand shape and everything so I give this a thumbs up!



Another product we have is this Revlon Lash Curler. I needed a lash curler like last minute and grabbed this one since it looked pretty good haha. This is their "Extra Curl Lash Curler". I think this is pretty amazing.. I have used this with the Maybelliene Mascara I mentioned above and it worked amazing. I have long straight lashes and this pretty much did the trick to curl them and worked amazingly with the mascara. Also this did not pinch, tug or do anything to my lashes.. so I was very happy with that! I am not big on spending a lot of money on mascara or lash curlers so this worked for me so I'll stick to this until I find a better one haha! This was also $10 and came with an extra insert like not sure what u call them but an extra rubber curler thing yeah you get what I mean right? LOLLL no clue what that's called .. sorry! 



Next we have is the "Boo Bamboo - Frizz Control Curl Defining Gel". I actually saw this randomly and thought of trying it out for when I curl my hair. One thing I have to say though is that THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! It literallly controls the frizz and help the curls look AMAZING. This is a must have even for people with naturally curly hair since my friend tried this who has natural curly hair and it literally tamed their hair and made it so much better! I also love how it's pretty organic and has good ingredients in this product. Not sure how much this was but probably around $9-$10. 




Another product I finally have tried is the infamous "Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo". I did not see the conditioner there so I just got this! I have used this only once but it did make my hair pretty soft & smell pretty good haha I will have a detailed review of this soon since I have not used this enough to give a proper review on it yet so stay tuned for that! I got this for $30 and this is a 1L bottle.


Next is a combination of 2 things I use when I am so lazy and don't want to do any makeup. I use the "Olay Total Effects CC Anti-Aging Moisturizer With A Touch Of Foundation" with this "Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion". I LOVE this combo.. especially for the real dry winters we have here lol! The Olay Total Effects CC Anti-Aging Moisturizer With A Touch Of Foundation is amazing for everyday wear and even for school or for those lazy days even for a no-makeup makeup look! It is so smooth on the skin and very hydrating on the skin and it gives you light coverage. I use the Aveeno Moisturizer for extra hydration since my skin sometimes gets too dry to handle lol and this rescues my skin when that happens! Totally check these out if you have combo or dry skin, both products are amazing to use together or alone! The Olay Moisturizer was around $30 and the Aveeno Moisturizer not sure how much this was but should be less than $10. 




Last few products below are just random things I got to try but have either tried them once or haven't tried.. So I'll do a really mini review on these! 

Neutrogena Moisture Oil Free Mositurizer - Combo Skin
(used this like once.. so not sure if I really like it.. it does however absorb into the skin real quick!)


 Soft On You Daily Body Lotion
(use this so much! It is so soft & smooth & smells so good.. I love it!)

 Argan & Macadamia Oil Curl Cream
(never tried this yet.. so will let you guys know in another future post)

Simple - Smoothing Facial Scrub  
(tried once.. smoothed out skin but also dried me a bit.. I'll have to use it a bit more to see if I actually like it or not)

NYC Eyeliner 
(tried once and failed.. lol.. was so hard to even make a wing.. but will try again to see if I actually like it or not..)



aaaaand that's pretty much it for todays haul...

...till next time , XO.




Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx



---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!





Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆