♡ Review // LANEIGE Lip Mask



hello loves!


I have to share this amazing product that I have been LOVING. It is perfect for winter but can be used anytime your lips need an extra boost. 

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this product. Literally. Love it. 

Not sure where you all live, but in Canada, the weather goes from 0-100 real quick, which means your skincare routine flips on the daily. 

When the weather changes constantly and when I wear too much matte + liquid lipsticks, my lips do get dry + chapped which I do notttttt like. For a long time though, I kept scrubbing my lips, trying different products and it made little to no difference at all. I did try so many products and home remedies, but they either worked + were temporary or did not work at all.

After a long time of using just lip scrubs, I thought of getting a lip mask to rescue my dry-chapped lips. That is when I came across the holy grail, life saver of a product by LANEIGE which is called the "Lip Sleeping Mask".

This is a hydrating lip mask that softens, smooths, hydrates and adds a glow to your lips. It is said to use this mask at night but I use this mask throughout the day and night. 

It comes with a little spatula brush thing lol which you can store in a little pouch which is also provided. I apply this at least 2 - 3 times a day to keep my lips hydrated. 

It LITERALLY makes a change the first time you use it.. not even kidding. This is my replacement for my chapstick and I have never used anything like this Lip Mask. You neeed only a little bit for your lips.

SO YOU ALL SHOULD CHECK IT OUT BECAUSE THIS IS A LIFE SAVER FOR YOUR LIPS!



LANEIGE 
Lip Sleeping Mask in Grapefruit

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆