♡ Review // HUNTER Rainboots



hello babes!

I will be reviewing the "Hunter - Original Black Adjustable Rain-boots". I own 3 pairs of rain-boots, one is by Ralph Lauren and 2 are by Hunter. Personally, I just got these for the over-flooded sidewalks of downtown since whenever I am in downtown esp in the fall and it's raining... my shoes get effffed up. So I invested in a few rainboots.

The Hunter rain-boots at first feel awkward and heavy because they are made out of rubber outside and polyester inside. You will get use to them as I did. Even though they felt heavy, they weren't uncomfortable to the point where I did not want to wear them. I am in love with these because they are trendyyy and keep your feet from getting 0% wet in the rain!! 

I normally buy shoes that compliment my outfits and these rain-boots are perfect. They are fully waterproof and yet so cute. I have also bought the Hunter Rain boot cleaner kit which I use when I see they need to be cleaned and overall, they will last a long time since I don't wear them continuously, only when it's rainy. 

Also, I don't have wide calfs but thanks to the back adjustable, I can adjust the width to my liking which is a super plus!! I probably wouldn't have gotten them if they didn't have the back adjustable on it so this was a selling point for me. I have also purchased the high knee socks which are made by Hunter as well and I only wear those socks with these boots. They give the boots an extra "oomph" and the sock selection they have is so cuteee, so you can always purchase different styles of socks each time.

Overall, I have to say that these boots are super comfy now that I have gotten use to wearing them and they let me look cute in the rain as well while keeping my feet dry. If you are looking for some rain boots, I highly recommend you try out these Hunter Rain Boots!



















Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆