♡ DD // Falling Into Fall!



Hello Cuties! Hope everyone is doing amazing! This will be my first post under lifestyle where I will be posting about my life, random things, just talking to you guys and what I am upto so kind of like daily vlogs but instead of a video it'll be a blog post and I'll try to do these everyday but not promising you ahah! Today I'll just be sharing a little bit about what I have been upto and what's up right now! 

Hope you enjoy :)


So it is finally October or should I say half of October is already gone and it's almost halloween! I love the fall especially the comfy sweaters, cute outfits, dark makeup, and the beautiful scenery! Summer flew by so quick and school started in September and now Midterm Season has started (ahhhhh). Today started off pretty nice as it was sunny with warm wind and then it started raining for like 20 minutes out of nowhere and that too right after I went to get my car washed and cleaned (like seriously???) I don't know why but mostly whenever I go get a car wash it ends up raining the same day even when the weather network said it wasn't going to rain ... ugh. 


After the car wash I went to grab some starbucks with some food and then came home to relax. I actually ended up watching a indian movie "biwi #1" LOL... I know it's a pretty old movie but it was pretty funny but yeah I should have been studying but hey a little break from studying don't hurt no one! :) Now I'm too stuffed to even breathe (am I the only one who stuffs myself with food?) #foodieALERT. I love FOOD like who doesn't love FOOD!!?? 
It is pretty fun to have so many different food places and choices to eat from near the school but then it's like broo I am going to gain so much fat (ahhhhhhh). So I TRYYYYYY  to eat moderately which doesn't really work most of the times but hey I am getting there! :)

This week was a pretty chill week with just midterm prepping and recovering from thanksgiving weekend. Since today is Thursday.. you know what that means!!!!! WEEKEND TURNUPPPPPP. LOL jk.. more like STUDY TURNUP -_- School aside.. I will be going out tomorrow for dinner with some really good friends. I'll try to take a OOTD tomorrow ... hopefully the weather will be good and not rain (srsly don't rain tomorrow) .. I am planning to wear a cute outfit but my friend wants me to wear a matching dress with hers but I am so not feeling it but I might end up wearing it to make her happy since we bought these matching dresses 2 years ago and still haven't gotten a chance to wear them (LOL I know its been so long).. But yeah let's see what I actually end up wearing tomorrow. So I'm looking forward to that!


Not sure what the weekend will bring since every day is a new day full of surprises and you get to learn new things everyday! I think I should go back to studying now since I don't really have much else to talk about at the moment! Hope you enjoyed my first ever diary type post.. not sure what to call these tbh LOL (awkward) but yeah I'll think of something to call these posts! Hope everyone has a great day/night from wherever you are and I'll see you guys next time! 






That's all for the "dear diary" type post! 


Thanks for Reading! Take Care. 

-xx.



Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx

Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆