♡ DD // It's Getting CHILLLY .....



Hey Cuties ♥♥

It's finally feeling more like falll here...... which means it's starting to get cold which means everyone has started to wear either coats or light jackets! For the falll, I loveee to wear coats all the time rather than jackets unless its raining then a rain jacket works for me (hehe). I love fall but do not like the cold and the chilly weather lol!


I know I said in the other post I will do these 'dear diary' type posts or whatever these are called... not sure what to name these yet (awks) but yeah I said I'd do these everyday but then I was like these will get boring especially if they're filled with me talking about school in every post everyday.. so I was like I'll stick to doing these weekly & do the daily posts whenever something exciting happens :) I think that sounds good.. what do you guys think? Do people even read my posts lol who knows but I'll continue blogging since it's fun and makes me happy (hehe).


Anyways back to what I was talking about.. but yeah I just had popcorn and I have a midterm tomorrow morning and I think I am ready for it iA! I am thinking of watching a movie for my study break but not sure what to watch hmmm... my macbooks battery is also dying but I am lazy to get up and get the charger (lol #lazypplproblems). 



Also.....am I the only one who LOVES the cute bow headbands for fall?? The ones that are really soft and comfy and keep your ears warm.. or does anyone wear them like I do which is just across the head for like a cute hairstyle with curly hair (LOL) I don't wear them over the ear I wear them horizontal on my head since they look really cute! I hope I didn't confuse you guys.... lol I'll add pictures of them after in my fall favourites! Talking about fall favs.. I am so into the Lemon Loaf Bread & Java Chip Frap from Starbucks♥ They are SOOOO good and such a good pair omggg.. I am obsessed with them!!! They have actually brought out the fall favz which includes the pumpkin spice latte and a few others I forgot the names of but I have never tried those drinks tbh I normally go back to the same drinks I always buy.. I will try them this time round though :) What are you guys' fav from starbucks? Comment down below 


Oh yeah I also met up with my middle school bff last night and we chilled at our fav restaurant and it was a lot of fun catching up with her!  I will be doing more makeup looks and hair and henna and reviews soon... just got a little slow due to the midterms etc. I'm thinking of anything else exciting going on that I could share with you guys .. hmmmm .. nothing really atm.. that's all I had to say for todays "dear diary" type post. I am hoping to think of a name of these posts real soon lol! Alright then.. hope you cuties enjoyed.







That's all for todays "deary diary type post".



If you have any requests or comments, please leave them below :)


Thanks for Reading! Take Care. 


-xx.



Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx

Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆