♡ Dear Diary // December 3rd, 2018



hello babes!

I know, I know I have been gone for super long but honestly I did miss blogging so much!!! The amount of people that keep telling me I should start my own youtube channel is ridiculous, lol. I am content with what I have and am doing with my life right now and one thing to add to it was to continue blogging!

In my professional life, I have been up to a lot of things which are too personal to be discussing on this blog at the moment but I have done a lot of things which I had been wanting to do for a while now, and that makes me really content with where I am right now. 

All thanks to the highest lord.

In my previous blog posts where I've mentioned I have posts lined up, that I do. I will iA be uploading more regularly now and hope you guys enjoy & continue supporting as always!

I had started this blog for more of the makeup/skincare and lately on my instagram if you seee, it has turned into more of a fashion/foodie feed lol! I will have a mix of makeup, skincare, fashion, lifestyle and fooodie posts!

On the other hand, currently I am planning 2 birthday parties (3 different ones for myself & another one for a dear one). I already have 2 outfits planned for 2 of my events but the 3rd one, I am so lost! I shall be sharing that all with you as well in the upcoming weeks.

Hope you all are enjoying the holidays with your loved ones and god bless you all, xox.








Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆

♡ DD / Summer 2017