♡ OOTD // Touch of Coach



hello cutie pies! hope you all are doing amazing!

I shall be sharing an outfit with you that is perfect for a shopping trip, work or dinner. I wore this for a dessert date with my beautiful friends! It was super cute and very comfy. Oh and perrrrrrrrrfect for the canadian winter right now (LOL it is getting cold af). In the pictures, all of a sudden it started snowing so much and snow was flying off the roofs of the restaurants lol so you will see snow on my outfit haha. 

For the top I went with this dramatic layered bell sleeve knit top which is so beautiful and very comfortable. It adds an "oooomph" to any outfit. I love it. I had purchased this a few months ago from Zara. I love this top and whenever I wear it, I get so many compliments. 
For the bottoms, I went with these faded denim ripped jeans and cuffed the bottoms. I felt like paring it with dramatic layered bell sleeve to give it that edgy look.

For the socks, I am wearing mens black socks by Calvin Klein, they are very comfy. For the shoes, I went with these velvet booties from Zara. I have gotten so many compliments on these booties but they will kill your feet if you wear them toooo much, they're comfortable enough for a date, shopping or dinner but not for everyday or work 8+ hours. They will hurt your feet lol. You can't always get comfort and goood shoes always haha just like high heels, no matter how pretty they are, your feet will ache when you wear them too long. Overall though, I still like these boots and they completed the outfit.

To complete the look, I added on a wool coat that I loveeeee and for the accessories, I went with this Satchel Crossbody by Coach and I am wearing the Cosmic Lines Ring from Pandoras new collection for the winter. That is alll for accessories. 

pps. I have added any prices to the ones I remember and the links to the products that are still available so you can purchase them if you desire. You can always substitute with any brand and similar looking pieces.



OUTFIT DETAILS:

Wool Coat 
Not sure what store but I got it A/W 2016

Layered Bell Sleeve Top - $50
Zara A/W 2017

Faded Denim Ripped Jeans
Aeropostale (got it 2 years ago)















Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆