♡ Review // Seaberry Face Oil by FRESH






What is it?

Hello Cuties! Today I will be reviewing the "Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil" by Fresh. I had no clue what this was until I was at Sephora one day and a consultant recommended it to me. I had tried this on my hand and loved how it felt so I just ended up buying it. I will have to say this is such an amazing purchase for me! Especially with winter around the corner and with the weather already getting colder, this has been doing amazing. I have combination skin and my skin tends to get dry during the winter, at times flaking. The only face oil I ever used and liked is Bio-Oil, at bedtime, everyday so I was excited to try something new. 

I have been using this for the past month and a half and I have been loving it!! I had to repurchase this since I forgot this while getting ready for a party at my friends place and she used it and really liked it so I just told her to keep it and I got myself another one, hehe. This bottle is only 50 mL and costs $68 CAD but it will last you a year or even more. Depends on how often you use it but you only need 1 - 2 drops anyways so this should last you a really long time so considering the price and how good it is, I think it is worth the splurge! You have to try it to believe how good this is. 

Let's start with the packaging; I love the dropper concept, it's just so easy to use and gives you the right amount of product each time. I think the whole bottle is just so cute but it is made of glass so if you're clumsy like me, gotta be careful boys and girlssss! This oil is fast absorbing and take that literally. It will absorb so fast into your skin and it won't even look like you put oil on your face and it doesn't leave any residue. Sooo you won't look like you slapped oil onto your face and are as bright as the sun LOL! Also, I don't think this oil has much of a smell and normally, fragrance from beauty products don't bother me either since I love strong cologne :) 

It is very moisturizing and it is perfect to wear on your "no makeup, makeup days" for that youthful glow. You can use this anytime during the day or at bedtime or before applying makeup. This works for oily or dry skin tones which is another plus. It works in the right spots, it takes care of the oily-ness in the T-zone and hydrates the dry areas of the face. I love this oil. It is also packed with pure oils, has omega 3,6,7 and 9 and the rest of the ingredient list you can check out on their website lol. I love this mostly because of how hydrating it is and it doesn't leave residue. I also love how it gives me a smooth base for my makeup which glides on so nicely. I can wear this alone and it gives me a natural healthy glow and doesn't even look like I have anything on my face. I love the "fresh" skincare brand and have previous skincare products from them and this is another to add to my holy grail products! You have to check this product out, especially with winter right around the corner. All you need are 2 drops for your face and you are good to go. Also, under foundation, it gives you a healthy glow and you don't look like a shining lightbulb with this underneath LOL!!!! It is just toooo goood, alh. You gotta try it to believe it so check it out guys! I love this, straight 10/10. 

Cost: $68 CAD (+tax) 

Purchase It Here:










---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!


Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆