♡ Dear Diary // November 8th, 2017




dear diary. November 8th, 2017.


hello loves. hope you all are doing amazing.


It is currently 7:21 pm and I am eating pomegranates (my fav). Pomegranates are one of my fav fruits but it takes so much time to take it out and I end up getting the red juice everywhere lol. Oh well, to get something good you gotta sacrifice a lil (LMAO being super dramatic here with the comparasion.. all I'm doing is cutting open a pomegranate). 

The weather is just so bipolar here like one day it's cold and one day it's warm. A new thing though is that I have been listening to more fob songs, lol nah really fob but more punjabi songs than I use to. I have been loving tracks by Kamal Raja, Ammy Virk, Guru R, Hardy, Jassi Gill to name a few. I actually watched Nikka Zaildar a few months ago and loved it and that's where I found out about Ammy Virk and was in loveee. He is such a great actor, and his songs are amazing as well. I also ended up watching Nikka Zaildar 2, which released 2 months ago and it was gooood. I liked the first one better just cuz it was more funnier. I am now waiting on another movie which has Ammy Virk called "sat sri akal england" which is guna release in like a week or 2 and the trailer looks hilarious. Can't waaaait. Punjabi movies are so funny and I use to watch them here and there before but now I watch one every week (lol no lie). 

Oh and I am currently listening to "Havana by Camilla" and "Bhool Na Jana" which is such a cute song esp. after I watched the movie. I duno bout you but songs are waaaay cuter once you watched the movie, like it has more of a meaning to it. There was the Rouge sale the other day at Sephora for 20% but it was sooo busy in stores, I didn't even bother, the line up looked like the great wall of china (haha). Sephora normally has more sales during the holidays so I didn't miss out on much. 

Hmm.. not sure what else to talk about. I have been very content alhumdulillah with everything in my life! 
What else hmmm.... oh ya there's a wedding coming up in December so I am excited about thaat, will fosho be blogging those outfits and will maybe do a few makeup looks? Follow me and keep updated with me on my instagramm (@fachicxx). I am going to try new looks for the wedding just cuz I been practicing a little with different eye looks so that will be interesting. I duno what else to talk about hmm..  I am excited about the holidays and christmas time. Everything is just so much more beautiful, warm and loving. I love christmas time! 

I duno what else to talk about right now, haven't had much going on and haven't been out much either. This #deardiary submission was short and sweet. I just felt like writing a little so I was like lemme just make a mini post on this tonightt. I shall sign out today with a cute saying :) 

Hope you all are doing amazing, keep smiling and stay blessed! XO.












Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆