♡ Review // Benetint by Benefiit



hello beauties! welcome to another product review!

Today I shall be reviewing the "benetint" by benefit cosmetics. Benetint is a rose coloured lip and cheek stain. Many people have raved about this product & I finally got it. It's going to get colder and we are in falll so I want to look more dewy and have more natural finishes when it comes to fall/winter makeup products. 

I was on a hunt for a cream blush at sephora but before I got a cream blush, I was like let me try this product out and see how I like it. Let's start off with the packaging! I love how it looks like a nail polish and the applicator applies the stain like a dream. It is just so tiny & cuteeeee, I can take it anywhere. The colour of this stain, is a rose-y colour. It gives you such a natural rose-y hue to the cheeks when you apply it, it doesn't even look like you put anything on. You use 3 strokes like a cats' whiskers on your cheeks and blend it with your fingers, right into your skin, giving you flawless, natural rosy cheeks!! It kinda gives you the look where you just came inside from the cold weather. You can however, make it more intense by re-applying the product on the same place and blending it again. I love how it is undetectable and doesn't give you a powdery finish or anything. It gives you a perfect rose-y glow on the cheeks. The blush stain lasted for about 5 hours, then had to reapply. Again, I didn't mind that since the packaging is so convenient so you can take it anywhere, and it is super easy to apply. For the lips, i just applied it like lipgloss.. like a lot of it (lol) and my lips got super rosy red. I didn't have to use much but it was weird at first when applying it on the lips since I didn't know how much to add. You just need 2 strokes on the lips and it gives you a natural stain. I did blend it gently with my fingers and my finger did get pink as well haha. You can make it more intense like I did at first by applying many layers like lipgloss haha and it gives you more of a rosy red finish. I did realize I had to re-apply this after 4 hours so it didn't stay that well as a lip stain.

Overall, I love this product. The smell of this stain is sooooo good, smells like roses! I will however, use this mostly as a blush stain than a lip stain. It stays on better as a cheek stain than a lip stain anyways. I will fosho be using this more as winter rolls around since it is quick & easy to use and it gives me the perfect flush of rose-y cheeks! I love it. I like how the cheeks get a lil red in the winters after you are out in the cold and this gives you just that! Also, it doesn't dry out the skin or anything either, it just blends into the skin seamlessly! You cuties have to try this if you haven't already &  let me know how you guys feel about this. 
























---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!



Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ OOTN // Red, Floral & Velvet

♡ OOTD // Hiking Edition