♡ OOTD // Floral Moments



hello cuties!

I am currently on bed rest so I have a lot of time to relax, sleep, watch movies and blog! My wrists hurt but I can write a lil before the pain is unbearable. I have a lot of fashion posts from all the places I visited this summer so I will be putting those up. I also have product reviews as well, which will go up soon. I just had a back massage so now I have time to relax and type a little.

This outfit I wore exactly 2 weeks ago when I went to Collingwood and visited a buddhist temple, blue mountain and a private beach! I go to blue mountain every year in the summer and this time we had my cute little kids coming with us. The ride there took us 3 hours but damn was it entertaining with the little kids on board haha. I was asking lil B what I should name my kids and she goes like "you don't even have kids.. and you aren't pregnant so why you asking me?" I laughed soo hard & got that on video as well. Ahh. She was so entertaining. 

On the way there, we saw a buddhist temple and decided to pay a visit. It was beautiful. They had such pretty scenery & a whole garden with a little maze, little turtles, many different kinds of fishes under a bridge that connected the maze with the garden. There was a huge tree, which I'll call the "tree of life". The people there were super sweet and we had a nice time there.

It started raining half way there & obviously we didn't bring umbrellas and thought damnn.. our plans are ruined. But the rain lasted only for a bit and came out the bright sun. We went on the rollar coaster, zip lined, hiked up to the gondola area on top and then took the gondola down. Let me tell you about the hike, ahhhh we had nooo clue it was going to take us an HOUR to get up there. It seemed like such a short hike, I couldn't even walk at the end of it. It was hard since I am not a very very active person. But we made it, safe and sound! It was an adventure getting up that mountain lol! After that, we had ice cream, shopped for some kids toys, went to the little park so the kids could play and just relaxed, laughed and had a great time.

After blue mountain, we went to a private beach nearby. I didn't swim or go in the water for that matter because the waves were high and water was soo cold. It was evening now, so it made sense for the water to be all cold esp since it rained that day and the previous days. The cold water though, didn't stop the kids from swimming & playing in the water lol! We had a bbq there, played Luddo, had gol gappppayyy, rice, hicken, steak, cupcakes, and had a great time. Honestly, it was so much fun. I hadn't had this much fun in a longggg time. I loved it. I took pictures and a few videos, played a little volleyball with the kids. We stayed there tilll a little after sunset & then decided to leave.

The drive back seemed super long with few street lights lol no clue why they decided to not have many street lights. Some streets it was just the woods & only the car beams. We stopped many times along the way for tim hortons & foood! It was a long yet fun day! So that was a little summary of that day. Now lets get onto my ouuutfit.

I wore a black jumpsuit with a floral crop top underneath. I also added sneakers & a mini blue backpack. It was such a cute yet such a comfortable outfit. I loved it. It was perfect. The pictures will speak for themselves! Hope you enjoyed my little #ootd post, I shall see you cuties later! XOX.


pps. I love to saturate some of the pictures to the max since I love the effect so I don't mind looking orange lol! 




OUTFIT DETAILS:

Black Jumpsuit
ZARA (Autumn/Winter 2016 Collection)

Floral Crop Top 
Forever 21


Mini Blue Backpack
Calvin Klein (Autumn/Winter 2016)

Emerson Sneakers
Johnston & Murphy (Spring/Summer 2016 Collection)

Turquoise Studs
ALDO



Rings
Pandora

Watch
Daniel Wellington














Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆