♡ SUMMER FAVs // Cream Stick Foundation



hey loves! hope you are doing amazingggg

Summer oh summer is almost over .. sadly. If you're a makeup addict like me, it's super hard to avoid makeup during the summer as well, haha. I do go less on it but I am always about finding the best makeup for the summertime, makeup that can last , makeup that is sweat proof and most importantly, makeup that the sun can't melt off, hehe.

Some things you can do to make your makeup last longer is by using a primer, use a setting powder and a really good setting spray. Also, if you do have oily skin, keep blotting sheets handy, they'll help you. For todays' review, I will telling you guys about a great cream stick foundation and YESSS, IT IS GREAT FOR THE HEAT, PERFECT FOR THE SUMMER OUTDOORS! 

My all time fav cream stick foundation has been the Traceless Stick Foundation by Tom Ford since 2013. While I was looking for a moisturizer, I dropped by the Bobbi Brown counter and they bought me into buying their skin stick foundation which is a cream foundation in a lipstick form as I like to call it hehe. 

I kept telling them I wanted to look orange and they were so surprised lol! They were like "we have never gotten that request.. normally people want to look lighter" but they still helped me out. I ended up getting a shade that was my colour and one that was 3 shades darker, then mixing them both. I think looking orange in the summer gives you such a pretty tan look, I loveeee it. I willl fake tan one day haha, not sure how it would look on me so for now, orange foundation is what I am guna go for. I was a lil sceptical at first since it is cream, but damn did it blow me away after I used it! It is SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD. It literalllly sticks onto your face. 

I first use the Too Faced Hangover Primer and then I apply this foundation using either a beauty blender or a buffing brush to blend it. It also blends so seamlessly, I loveeee it. I did look super orange with the 3 shades darker one but honestly I didn't care. I use both foundations and use one stripe of each on both cheeks, then forehead and chin. It is a full coverage foundation and gives you a flawless coverage. You can however, sheer it out with a beauty blender and use less product. So I think this foundation can be light - full coverage, it all depends on how you apply it. It blends seamlessly and it is a creamy consistency which is another plus for us normal - dry - combo skin people!

Lasting wise, it did last me 8 hours and then around the nose it got a lil shiny but I don't have a problem with that, it gives me a glow. Other than that, it did not move at alllll or clog my pores. I think it is just as good as my Tom Ford one, I love it. It is cheaper than the Tom Fod Traceless Stick Foundation but yeah, I love both of them. It covers your imperfections as well as brightens your face without making your face look cakey. A little product at a time goes a looooooooong way so don't get too excited and start drawing tiger stripes on your face lol that willll make you look cakey , so take it easy!


Overall, LOVE this stick foundation. Super goooood for normal to dry skin. OHH, I forgot to mention, this foundation photographs so nicely, it gives you such a flawless base, and has no flashback whatsoever. I love it. I think you will too. So what are you waiting for? Go check it ouuuuuuuut & lemme know how much you love it as well, haha. XOX.

















...till next time , XO.





Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx







Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆