♡ OOTN // Frilllls on Frilllls x #ZaraSeries




hello cuties!


"Frills on Frills"
--this is for anyone that wants to wear frills on frills or just wants to look super extra :)


welcome to another look in my #ZaraSeries! This look is self-explanatory, cute and super frilllllllll-y. I ordered both the Frilly Blouse and Trouser with Frills online. The slides are from sooo long ago, literally many many years ago, I just never wore them lol. But hayyy, they finally came to use now, didn't they haha. 

When I saw the blouse I just wanted to pair it with the trouser with frills, it just clicked to me instantly like I just pictured them together, alll cute & girly. The blouse is an extra small but it fitted perfectly and the trousers are a smalll. I love the frill pattern on the blouse with the boatneck neckline, it complimented my collarbones so nicely. The blouse is cute, its girly and its pink... that too with frillls!!! What else do ya need? 

The trousers I had been wondering for like a week if I should get them or nah since they were kind of weird.. I liked them but then I didn't, get what I mean? I ended up getting them and I am soo happy I did! They are SUPER CUTEEEEEEE. They are soo me. Super cute, super GIRLY and half way extra. Just as I like it, haha. They are comfortable and do not stick to your legs so that is a plus since the last thing you want on a hot summer day is you sweating and your trousers sticking to your legs (ew..). 


Don't have much to say about this outfit, its pretty cute and simple. I paired it with yellow slides and a floral crossbody that has such a pretty stone handle. The crossbody is heavy enough to smack a person if they annoy you, hahaha it is sturdy af. Looks super cute with this outfit though. Hope you liked the super girly, super cute outfit. XOX



pps. will probably wear this outfit again & take more pictures since these 2 were the only ones that came out ok lol.. rest were not even goood sadly. So yeah, these 2 pictures willl do & giive you an idea of the outfit. 







and that's pretty much it for todays #ootd.. till next time, XO.



Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx

Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆