♡ OOTD // Cute & Comfy x #ZaraSeries



heyy cuties! hope you all are doing amazing.

At a park in Niagra right now & I am just sitting here waiting for the chicken & steak to be bbbbq'd so I was like why not just finish up this fashion post while I wait.

I wore this outfit to work and a co-worker one of mine was like "your outfit is so extra". LOL I laughed. So lets just say this outfit is cute af. I had been looking for a cute frill top, I love frill tops, they are so cute but hadn't got my hand on any. I seen this online at Zara, so I was like lets' get it boyssssss!!! It is so damn cute, I wana wear it all dayyyy ery dayyyy. It is a knit frill sweater but tbh I don't care and wear it in the summer. It isn't really thick so you won't sweat in it unless you wear it on a hot summer day at the beach. 

The bottoms are these striped linen cropped pleated pants I got from RW&CO. They are half way dress pants but not really. They are made from soft material but look like dress pants, they are cropped at the bottom. I love them, they are super comfy!! I get complimented everytime I wear them.  For the shoes, I went with my new fav heels from nine west. They add an extra pop of extra to any outfit, they are so comfy. Love them! 

I didn't go with any jewelry except studs as earings. The big frills fill in the gap for any accessories so there isn't any need for any. I feel like I just kept repeating myself and keep saying everything in this outfit is super comfyyy and cute lol! But it is true, this whole outfit is stylishhh yet comfy. What else do yaa want. 




OUTFIT DETAILS:

Frill Blouse
ZARA (Spring/Summer 2017 Collection)

Heels 
Nine West (Spring/Summer 2017 Collection)

Striped Linen Cropped Pleated Pants 

RW&CO. (Spring/Summer 2017 Collection)

BUY PANTS HERE, THEY ARE NOW ON SALE: 















                 and that's pretty much it for todays #ootd.. till next time, XO.




Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx





Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆