♡ OOTD // Noir Cygnè x Zara Series



hello loves! hope you are doing a m a z i n g . 


"Noir Cygné
--this is for anyone that likes their outfits as dark as their soul, noir af with a pop of pearls.


While I was shopping online, I came across this jumpsuit that had such a pretty guipure lace neckline. I just had to get it obviously, it was a black jumpsuit, with such a pretty neckline and it just looked bottomline classy. 

The main focus of this look is the jumpsuit itself, it just has such a statement to it with the guipure lace and contrasting belt. You don't even need anything to go with this outfit when it comes to jewelry but I added a touch of a pearl ring & bracelets. I wouldn't go too big on jewelry with this one, it'll take away from the actual outfit itself. Simplicity is key with this outfit.  I would only add cap sleeves to it if I were to make any changes lol but yeah other than that its perfect. If you were to wear something ontop.. I would go with a black faux fur jacket or just a silk shawl wrapped around your shoulders, now thas hottt.

Back to this outfit, I love black, my fav colour evaaaaa! I like my outfits as dark as my soul, noir af. *just kidding thas just extra*. For the shoes, I went with these black heels, for the jewelry, I just went with a pearl ring / bracelets. I love how the neckline went as a choker as well. When you look at the outfit itself, it looks like you're wearing a choker but little do they know it's part of the outfit. This look is perfect for a night out with friends or a date with your fav man. Also, you can rock this look to work & make jaws drop as you walk by.  This is a pretty versatile outfit, add on whatever suits your occasion!  Overall, I love this look, it's super cute & classy. Hope you guys' liked it as well, let me know what you guys think! Xo.


OUTFIT DETAILS:

Black Jumpsuit with Guipure Lace Neckline
ZARA (Spring/Summer 2017 Collection)

Heels 
Nine West (Spring/Summer 2017 Collection)

Pearl Ring/Bracelets 
ALDO






















Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx

Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆