♡ OOTD // BLUES x Zara Series


hello cuties! 

Welcome to the Look #1 called "Blues". Head to toe in ZARA

I have a few looks in my #ZaraSeries in which I have put looks together with my favourite clothing brand ever! All the looks will have clothing by #Zara with a lil accessories in a few. I have made the looks more focused on the outfit with less focus on accessories. Zara is one of my fav brands to wear.. like I LOVE Zara lol! Hope you guys like them as much as I enjoyed styling the looks! Let me know what you guys think, XOXO. 

"Blues".
--this is for anyone that likes a little pop of colour in their outfit while stylinnnnn. 

The main focus of this look is the royal blue crossover blouse. It is such a super cute statement blouse! I love the puffy sleeves! You can wear this top with a lot of things. I personally styled this blouse with these black high waisted buttoned jeans. I had seen this pair online &  I was so in love, so I had to get um. They are VERY high waisted, it kind of gives you a corset feel on top where the buttons are. I love how it slims your belly fat, haha. It was true to size, very comfortable and the material is super flexible. The buttoned details on these jeans complimented the blouse nicely. For the shoes, I went with these nude slingback pumps which completed the look since they kind of washed out the outfit which was super colourful and dark, so the nude pumps balanced it out. Overall, love how cute the outfit is while giving you such an edgy feel. 


OUTFIT DETAILS

Crossover Blouse: 
ZARA (Spring/Summer 2017 Collection)

Buttoned Jeans:
 ZARA - (Spring/Summer 2017 Collection)

Slingback Pumps: 
ZARA - (Autumn/Winter 2016 Collection)





























...till next time , XO.





Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx

Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆