♡ OOTD // Blanc x Zara Series




heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey loves! hope you all are doing amazing! 


"Blanc"
--this is for anyone that like to give boho vibes with their outfits.


welcome to another look in my #ZaraSeries! Hope you guys are enjoying them as much as I am enjoying making them!

For todays' look, I have put together an embroidered blouse with flared pants & slingback pumps. The blouse I had ordered online (surprise surprise haha), I have to admit it looked waaay brighter online though, like it does look pretty in person too but it was duller in person. It appeared more vibrant online which is why I had ordered it in the first place. My sister ended up liking it more than I did lol so she kept it. For this outfit though, it went perfectly! I think this blouse will be a tricky one, since it will not go with every bottom/colour. Regardless though, it went perfect with the burgundy flared pants & nude slingback pumps.

When you look at the blouse at first, it's not fitted so you suppose at first to wear it with fitted bottoms but surprisingly the first bottom I paired it with was these burgundy flared ones which matched the embroidery on the blouse & went amazingly with the blouse. The blouse paired with the flared pants gives you Coachella / Boho Vibes! For the shoes, I went with the nude slingback heels since with every flared pant, I believe that when you wear heels, it give you height & it gives you a whole polished look. Flared pants normally look good anyways with heels since you get a taller silhouette figure (not the right words but you get what I am tryna say). For the jewelry, if you would like, you can wear tassel earnings but thats pretty much it for jewelry. For the hair, go with beachy waves or even a headband. 

That's pretty much it with this outfit, hope you guys like it. XO



OUTFIT DETAILS:

Embroidered Blouse
ZARA (Spring/Summer 2017 Collection)

Heels 
ZARA (Autumn/Winter 2016 Collection)

Flared Pants 

FOREVER 21 

















and that's pretty much it for todays #ootd.. till next time, XO.




Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx



Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆