♡ FAB Finds // Embroidered Oval City Bag



hello cuties! hope you guys are doing amazing!

welcome to the first post under "FAB Finds". This is a new series I am starting where I show & tell you guys about a product that is unique, dupes for high end makeup/skincare/fashion, and just anything in general thats out of the blue! I have an amazing high end dupe coming up for a mask, so stay tuned! I am sure you guys will love that.

For today though, let me tell you guys about this bag I saw online. This is such an overdue post btw lol. I saw this on ZARA's website in April and was aaaaaaamazed. I loved how unqiue this bag looked with the floral embroidery. I loved the colour combo, the shape, the overall look of this bag. Little did I know, this was going to be such a staple with my summer outfits!! So the next day, I went into ZARA and bought it. I have attached pictures below of how it looked online and in person. 

I don't own any bags/purses with embroidery so this was a cute edition to my collection. This summer there's a lot of embroidery/prints in style so this just adds a little oooomph to your wardrobe. I personally loved the the colour combo with a little floral embroidory on top and majority of it on the bottom. This bag is very tiny though in the sense that you could add a tiny wallet inside, sunglasses and your phone. I don't mind though since I don't ever carry a lot of stuff with me so this was just perfect!!! It also comes with a detachable shoulder strap and handle, so it is pretty versatile. I love it.

This is an amazing edition to your wardrobe and your purse collection. You have to see it in person and you're guna be like "omg i loveee it". It was a great purchase for me & it was only $49.90. Even better. I am soo in love with this purse! I am not sure if it is still available but you search it up and check it out. 



BAG DETAILS

Embroidered Oval City Bag
ZARA (Spring/Summer 2017 Collection)
























...till next time , XO.




Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.

Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx




Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆