♡ Skincare // Winter Moisturizers!


hello cuties!

I know I know.. its super cold..... but hey, Winter is almost over... hang in there! I will be telling you guys about my current favourite moisturizers that I have been using for the winter. If you're new here and don't know.. I have combination skin, with my skin being more dry in the winters. I have tried A LOT of moisturizers but these are my top favourite right now. My skin does get flaky sometimes but with using these combined with regular cleansing has made that go away. One thing I will recommend, especially in the winters is to cleanse your skin and make sure to moisturize your skin at night before going to bed. That helps a lot. 

The first product I will be talking about is by "Fresh". This is called the "Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream" by Fresh. This is the first product I had tried from their line of skincare and I fell in love .. slowly! Basically, when I first got it, I thought it was a bit too sticky but when I wore it with foundation.... BRUH. It was amazing. It took me about like 2 weeks to get use to it because it does feel kind of sticky but hey it gets the job done. Leaves my skin soo soft and smooth. Also, I love using this even without foundation, even though it is sticky at first.. it does absorb pretty quickly into the skin. It also doesn't feel like theres anything on your face once it absorbs. Overalll, I love this new product and even though it is like 50$ I would stilll repurchase it just because it works amazing. I would recommend this product more for dry or combo skin types. Not sure how this would work with oily skin.

The second product is by MAC. This is the "Studio Moisture Cream" by MAC. This moisturizer I keep coming back to hehe. I had tried this out like almost 2 and a half years ago and till this day still love it. I now get the small travel size because I feel like its more convenient to carry rather than the fulll size. This I have already raved about and you can check it out here (http://fachicxx.blogspot.ca/2015/11/soft-dewy-winters.html). Overall, this is amazing for both oily and dry skin types!

And the last product is by The Body Shop. This is called the "Vitamin E Moisture Cream". I normallly buy body scrubs from here but never really any skincare. The sales lady there told me to try this out and it was only $7 so I was like hey why not. Overall, I love how light this moisturizer is.. it absorbs super quick!!! This one works amazing for dry and oily skin types. I would say, if you have super flaky skin then I doubt this willl work for you but it worked good for me. I would wear this on the days I am just running errands and my skins not as dry or anything. This is moisturizing but not as moisturizing as the other 2 products I have mentioned. But I still love this.

Before I go, I want to tell you guys to make sure to cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize. Makeup will only go on flawlessly and the flaky-ness will only end if you take care of your skin. So even though people get lazy.. I get lazy a lot haha so I know that feeling but at the end of the day, the least you can do is take care of you skin by doing a few basics. I would say to exfoliate at least 3 times a week and everyday cleanse + moisturize twice a day, morning and night. Hope this post helped you guys! Take Care Cuties! XOX





...till next time , XO.





Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


FOLLOW ME

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx



---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!

Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆