♡ Review // Vegan Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask


hello cuties!

It's been a while since I have made a post.. oops. I have been updating more on my instagram so check that ouut! I had come across this amazing mask by The Body Shop. It is from their new collection and it is called the "Vegan Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask". 

This mask is a 100% vegan charcoal clay mask which has bamboo charcoal, green tea leaves and organic tea tree oil. It absorbs excess oils, pulls out any impurities and leaves your face with a glow. 

I had heard a lot about this mask and got a sample to try it because they were sold out of the full size of this mask and literally the next day I went out to buy it at another location. This mask is AMAZINGGGG. I can't even start with how good this mask is. I literally tried it once and my skin felt soo fresh, smooth and clean! This felt very cold on the face and did tingle but it wasn't annoying. You could tell there was a glow on my face, mA! It does say you should use this mask 2-3 times a week but I have been using this once a weeek at night after I have cleansed.This mask is a 2 in 1 mask & exfoliator, meaning once the mask is dried you can add a little water and then exfoliate to take it off. Normally, that can dry out your skin if you have dry skin but this didn't dry me out at alll. I do have combination skin but more dry-er in the winters. 

Before this, I had only tried the Seaweed Mask (I shall be doing a review on this soon) and I had never tried a vegan mask or any other mask from the body shop. I am very pleased with this mask. I LOVE how this retails for only $28 and you don't need a very thick layer for this mask to work. I also love the packaging, this mask comes in a jar which I think is better than being in the usual tube packaging. 

Overall, I think this mask is amazing and everyone should try it! Not sure how this will work on oily skin but it works amazing for dry-combo skin. Totally giving this a 10/10! 

Purchase It Here: 












...till next time , XO.





Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx



---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!




Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆