♡ OOTD // A&F x HnM x J&M


hello loves!

Merry Christmas Eve!!! ♡♡♡♡♡ Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and having an amazing time with their loved ones! For us here, it is Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas in advance to everyoneeee. 

I have put together a very fun & cute look you can wear to a dinner, birthday or even on Christmas! For the top, I went with a grey flowy t-shirt that has A&F printed in pink. For the bottoms, I went with these neon pink high-waisted jeggings from H&M which can actually (laughs) blind people while walking haha!! For the shoes, I went with these black calf leather valerie booties from J&M. Finally, to finish off the look, I paired bug glasses from Aldo. I think the sunglasses put the whole look together, and they match with the booties with the letters on the top matching the pants. Overall, I find this look to be very girly, cute and funn. Hope you guys liked it as much as I did, hehe.

Hope you guys have amazing holidays and see yall later! xox


Top: Abercrombie & Fitch Kids
Bottoms: H&M
Shoes: Valerie Booties from Johnston & Murphy (Fall 2016)
Sunglasses: Aldo












...till next time , XO.





Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx




Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆