♡ Review // ORIGINS Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay



hello loves!

So it has been SUCH a long time since I have done a product review... awks. I have SO many reviews lined up lol.. and will start up on them now. Todays' product that I have reviewed is the "Origins - Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay". 

I have never tried anything from Origins before and this was the first product I have tried. So lets talk a little about the product. The packaging is pretty simple and just like any other in a tube type thing. This comes in 2 sizes, 0.34oz and 3.4oz (100 mL). I had purchased the 100 mL one. I have tried this mask for almost 2 months now, using it once a week so it's time for a review. 

Since it is winter, I have dry-combo skin.. mostly on the dry side but nothing crazy dry. I do have flakes here and there but nothing intense. The consistency of the mask is somewhat medium smooth and not runny.. more of a lotion with beads in them. The directions say to apply a even layer all over the face, leave on for 10 mins and then wet hands to gently massage & exfoliate your face. That is exactly how it went. Lets start off with saying.. the smell is amazing! I love it! Other than that.. I loved the part where this is a mask x exfoliator 2 in 1, thats awesome in my opinion. 

Now for the results.. one thing it does forsure is that it smooths out the skin AMAZINGLY. You can feel that your skin has become really smooth and theres' added radiance to your face. One downside is that, if you exfoliate too hard, you will dry out your skin which happened to me the first 2 times I used this. Even though my skin dried out, it was still smooth like its hard to explain. You couldn't feel like flaky-ness but it was visible but the overall skin felt soo smooth ... as weird as that sounds its true haha. So I would suggest that when you exfoliate the mask, do it gently and not hard or you will dry out your skin. After the first 2 times, I gently exfoliated and it did not dry out my skin. I had followed up with a moisturizer. I would say to use this at night so you wake up with a glow and smooth skin. You can use it during the day but I think it is more beneficial to use at night. 

Overall.. I would recommend this product because it does smooth out your skin and it does make your pores appear smaller. Like my skin didn't feel as texturized either .. its like this mask blurs out any imperfections. I will say this is for dry or oily skin because my sister has tried this mask as well and she is oily and it worked amazingly on her. This isn't a must-have mask for oily skin but I think this is a great addition for anyone that has dry skin and need help with reducing texture and smoothing the skin out. 


PURCHASE IT HERE:






aaand that's pretty much it for todays review...

...till next time , XO.




Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx



---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!



Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆