♡ Review // Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask by ORIGINS




alohaaaaa cuties! 

Hope yalll are doing amazing :) If yall haven't tried this mask.. then yall duno what yallll are missing in yallll life .. literally. This mask is LIFE. So lets start off by saying that I have never tried any overnight masks or any mask as hydrating as this one. To be honest, I was kind of skeptical about trying an overnight mask but the sephora consultant really convinced me to try this especially since I have dry skin. So I was like you know what... lets just try this and see what happens.

It is said that this is for any skin type but I think this is a MUST-HAVE for dry skin especially for cold harsh winters. You're suppose to apply this at night on clean skin then wake up the next morning with hydrated skin. What I did was put it on like an hour before I was actuallly going to bed. The consistency is smooth and very lotion-like. It feels like you are just applying moisturizer. So I went to sleep with this and woke up the next morning with refreshed, plump-ier skin. I had not applied any moisturizer the night before after cleansing my skin and had directly applied this after my cleanser. So keeping that in mind, it did hydrate  and made my face look so fresh. Also, I think this works just as well for oily skin... since I made my sister try this as well and she loved it as much as I did. This is legit amazing. I use this once a week only. I think everyone needs to try this mask.. it legit is magic.. especially for dry skin. I would make sure to use this the night before an event so your skin stays refreshed and hydrated the next day before you apply makeup. 

Also, this isn't greasy or tacky when you apply it. It absorbs right into your skin and feels just like you have a moisturizer on. This will have to be my new holy grails and will be repurchased. Overall, I think everyone should LITERALLY get this mask and try it outtttt. I LOVE IT. It's honestly so hard in the winters to keep the skin all hydrated especially if you have dry skin and this mask just makes it 10x easier. Obviously you should drink a lot of water, take care of your diet but this is just an extra skin care step you can take to add a lil freshness to your face! Check it ouuuuuuuuuuuuut loves. xo.




aaand that's pretty much it for todays review...

...till next time , XO.




Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx



---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!



Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆