♡ OOTD // Zara x Abercrombie






hello cuties ♡♡ hope you all are doing amazing! I knoww beeen a real long time since I have put up a post ooopsies but have been really busy! Todays' #ootd will have to do with comfort...comfort and more comfort! When it comes to falll, I am so much more about comfy-ness. 

Lately, I have been in LOVE with culottes .. literally in love. I love how comfy they are and how chic they look. So for todays' outfit, I paired a plain navy blue full sleeve top with these striped culottes and some comfy sneakers. Since it was kind of chilly, I put on this trench coat with a navy cheetah print lining inside and rolled up the sleeves a little to show the pattern which matched perfectly with the colour sequence of my outfit hehe. To complete the look, I put on comfy black sneakers with a envelope crossbody to match it. My outfit was pretty colour coordinated with the trench coat lining inside matching the top and bottoms and the shoes matching with the purse! I thought my outfit was more of a no-effort type outfit while still looking cute aF. 

Also, this trench coat from Zara is LIFEEE. This is one of those trench coats which you can put on any outfit and it'll make your outfit 10000x hotter ... literallly LOL! Anyhow, hope you guys enjoyed todays #ootd! I shall be updating this blog more often now iA. Hope yall have an amazing timeeee. Till next time, XO.

Outfit Details

Top -  Abercrombie & Fitch Kids (LOL yes this is from the kids section)
Trench Coat - Zara 
Bottom - Abercrombie & Fitch 
Crossbody - Danier Leather 
Shoes - Johnston & Murphy - Emerson Sneakers 









and that's pretty much it for todays #ootd.. till next time, XO.





Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx



Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆