♡ OOTD // Floral before Fallll



hello cuties! ♡♡


welcome to another fashion post! This is an outfit I wore to work yesterdayy and its super cute and simple. For the top I went with my favourite floral crop top with these denim jeans that have a frills at the bottom which totalllyyy complimented the lil floral top! To finish up the outfit, I went with a black leather choker with a little diamond in the middle and these really cute copper-brown sneakers! For the makeup, I just went with a tinted moisturizer and a mix of rebel & velvet teddy on the lips! I don't really cake up or anything for work unless I have a lot of time on my hands (which I don't most of the time) so I just go pretty simple with the makeup. And just to be a lil extraa, I painted my nails this really cute pink colour by OPI. 
Outfit Details

Top -  Forever 21 (got this last year so not sure of price)
Bottom - Gap (around $60)
Choker - Le Chateau - Set of 3 Chokers ($15)
Nails - OPI - in the shade "5 Apples Tall" ($9 from Marshalls)
Shoes - Johnston & Murphy - Emerson Sneakers ($175)










and that's pretty much it for todays #ootd.. till next time, XO.




Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx



Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆