♡ OOTN // ZARA x Red


hello loves ♡♡

Hope you all are doing amazing! Sorry cuties...I know it's been a reallllly long time since I have posted anything but I have been really busy with midterms and just life in general. I am finally back on track with everything and have lots of posts lined up, so stay tuned for those! 


Here is an outfit I wore the past weekend to dinner with friends. I love this jumpsuit..it is SO comfy and love that it has pockets. This is going to be one of my favs going into the summertime as well. I paired this cropped jumpsuit with a black faux fur jacket with a cape (just incase it got cold) with black heels. I wore no jewellery with this outfit and I have 2 different shoe/outfit choices for this. And yes, this is the same jumpsuit I wore a while back in a teal colour.  For makeup, I went super simple with Makeup Forever HD Foundation, a rosy pink blush, a pale gold shadow by MAC on the eyes and with Taupe and Velvet Teddy both by MAC on the lips. Overall, I kept this outfit pretty simple and chic with sleek hair and nude lips.



Cape: Zara
Jumpsuit: Zara
Black Faux Fur Jacket: Forever 21
Glitter Heels: Guess
Black Heels: Sears























and that's pretty much it for todays #ootn.. till next time, XO.




Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx

Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆