♡ OOTD // ZARA x Teal




hello cutie pies! hope you all are doing a m a z i n g ! 

Welcome to another #fashion post on 'fachicxx' ♡♡♡ This is a cropped flare jumpsuit that I ordered online from Zara about 2 weeks ago and it finally came in a few days ago. I wasn't sure if this colour was going to look good in person but I ordered it anyway haha. In person, this is an okay colour.. not as colourful as I imagined but when I put it on.. it looked amazing so I kept it haha! Okay so, this is Zaras' "fancy cropped jumpsuit" in the colour "teal" and size "small". I personally love cropped bottoms or cropped jumpsuits.. anything cropped LOL so this was a must have for me to buy! Let's start off with the material .. this is a chiffon type jumpsuit which is really soft and really flowy. I love how loose this jumpsuit is and love how it has pockets! I love the neckline of this dress and the back is also very pretty. The front of the jumpsuit has a round neckline and the back has a deep v-neck. However, I wish this had a zipper at the back since that makes the fitting more amazing. On to the accessories, I did it very minimal with a black bracelet that I ordered online. For the shoes, I went with these black heels that I got a year ago from Sears. 

Jumpsuit: Zara

Bracelet: Online (not sure what website sorry)

Heels: Jolen from Sears











and that's pretty much it for todays #ootd.. till next time, XO.




Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx



Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆