♡ Review // MAC Blunt







hello loves. 

welcome to another beauty review! I have done a few comparison reviews but haven't done a lot of reviews on just one product so I thought I'd get this one up with the other single product reviews following. As you know from the title, I will be reviewing the MAC Powder Blush in the shade "Blunt" which everyone would know about since it is pretty raved about! I actually didn't get this because it was really raved about but instead because I had gone to MAC with my sister to get a makeover done for a birthday event and she used this on me and my sister as well and damn this is one of the best conturing products out there!!!! I am a NC30 and my sister is NC20-NC25 and this looked amazing on both of our skin types working amazingly both as a conturing shade. I instantly fell in love so I bought it with the makeover thing .. if you don't know, you have a free full face makeover at MAC/Sephora if you spend at least $50 at Sephora and $50-$60 in MAC (during holidays they make it $60 or otherwise its $50) in products so I think thats a good deal since you're going to buy makeup anyways so why not get a free makeover for an event. However, you have to book in advance so it's not like on the spot or walk in makeover.

Anyhow, back to the review haha! Okay so, this is a very pigmented matte powder blush with no shimmers what so ever. It is a dark brown with dark coppery red undertones and very pigmented so its better to use a light hand and build your way up while blending at each step since if you put on too much at first it's going to be real hard to blend it out and will make a big mess. Also, as already mentioned, a little bit goes a long way so this will last you a long time. I don't use this as a bronzer.. it may be too dark for bronzer in my opinion so even though this is a powder blush, it's best use would be for conturing. I love this product for conturing and the most amazing thing is the pigmentation as well as the natural look this gives you (meaning, if you use a light hand, the contour looks very natural and doesn't even look like you contoured). I love using either the Real Techniques Contour Brush or the NARS ITA Brush for that crisssssp and flawless contour! Overall, I think this is perfect for people with light - medium skin tones and is one of the best products out there for conturing so everyone should check it ouuut!!










aaand that's pretty much it for todays review...

...till next time , XO.




Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx



---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!




Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆