♡ Review // Concealers - Hourglass x Urban Decay



hello loves ♡♡♡♡

Hope everyones' doing good ♡♡ This post was suppose to go up earlier but clearly didn't lol oopsies.. better late than never right? haha! So I went shopping about 3 weekends ago and thought it was time I tried out some new concealers since I use my holy grail "MAC Cosmetics Prolongwear Concealer" allll the time.. literally. I walked into Sephora and first thing I saw was that line up at the cash with a million people .. literally.. lol jk there were about 20 ppl atleasst :| So at first I was like "Should I even bother??" But then I was like "why notttt".. so I started looking around and had heard about the "Urban Decay Naked Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer" so I decided to check that out. (BTW.. just realized I keep using the word "so".. lol ignore plz). So when I went to the Urban Decay area.. they barely had any shades in the concealer I wanted so I decided to just grab a colour that could work .. So I picked one up and decided to try it out! Then I was walking around and asked one of the consultants for another good concealer and they recommended the "Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer" so I decided to grab that too. So now I thought it was time to finally review them since it has been a while since I have used both on several occasions! Let's get into the review now shall we? haha enjoy cuties! 



Top: Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer in "Almond"
Bottom: Urban Decay Naked Concealer in "Neutral - Med/Dark"


Okay so the first one is the the "Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer". I had heard about this concealer on youtube so I decided to check it out. When I went to Sephora they barely had any shades in stock so I got the one closest to my skin tone and this one is 2-3 shades darker but with a light powder on top it worked fine. The packaging is pretty cuuuuute!!! This is another full coverage concealer. I love the applicator for this concealer it has a pointy edge and a flat side.. it applies so smoothly. Another thing.. the concealer consistency is so amazing it is liquidy but not too much.. it is easily blendable and not cakey what so ever which I Loveeee! Also, I did not have a problem with the lasting power of this and with powder to set it, it didn't crease until like tillll end of the night which I don't mind lol since every concealer does crease when its been over 12 hours haha! You can always touch up though if it annoys you. Overall, I love this but I will go back to get the correct shade for myself haha.











Next, we have the Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer in "Almond" which is an amazing cream full coverage concealer with a non-cakey smooth consistency. It applies so smoothly and is very easily blendable which I LOVEE!! This is one of those cream products which does not cake up and it blends and covers perfectly. This again is one shade darker but I think it works fine lol! I have nothing bad to say about this concealer I love it so so much! The best thing about this is that it is full coverage, creamy but not cakey and it blends seamlessly! Overall, I am in love with this and everyone should try this out.. seriously!!!











aaaaaand that's pretty much it for todays review
...till next time , XO.




Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx

Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆