♡ Haul // Zara



hello loves! hope yall doing a m a z i n g ! So I am finally putting up an overdue Zara haul.. YAAY! I love ZARA!!! Zara is my fav store to shop at and they have stuff for your whole family.. literally. Zara is such a unique store with such good prices.. ahh I loveeeee it. Also, the sales at Zara are amazing as well! The items were all ordered online from Zara.com btw during the #ZaraSale... I feel like it's easier to shop online than instore. Brace yourselves for a very long haul haha! Enjoyyyy Cuuuties.

#ZaraHaul 

First is a flowy cropped jumpsuit in such an amazing rosey red colour!! The colour made me get it as well as the design. I love cropped clothes so when I saw this I had to get it!!! 


Second is the same flowy cropped jumpsuit in such a forest green colour. The colour of the jumpsuit looked better online but in person I was like whaaat?? Too dull for my liking but when I tried it on.. damn I fell in love haha! I shall work with this. You can only tell if something looks good or not only by trying it on. But yeah, love this as well, it is SO comfy!



Next I got these ankle biker jeans because they were so cute! The fitting of these jeans are AMAZING and I have not owned jeans like this style before so yeah had to get them! These reminded of jeans you would find in Pakistan haha.


Another thing I knew I had to get was this amazing flowy top which is a little cropped in the front. This is the FAVVVVV thing from this #ZaraHaul. I instantly fell in love when I saw this online.. I had actually seen a white one but this one looked better so got this one. This looks so beautiful when you put it on.. so chic so beautiful. Loveeeee it.



Another item another jumpsuit.. haha! I love jumpsuits! They're like ready made outfits for you seriously hehe. So this one just looked appealing online but in person it was ok.. I wish I got a size smaller though since it is pretty loose but oh well I shalll work with it! 



Oh yess another jumpsuit! This jumpsuit looked A M A Z I N G online!!! It wasn't as cropped as I thought it would be so that was a bummmmmer. This is such a comfortable knit jumpsuit which is sooooo warm! Literallly feels like a warm blanket when you wear it.. loveeee it. I am not sure how I'll exactly style this yet since it is pretty unique & not as cropped but let's see! Overall love the neckline and the warmness of this jumpsuit.. so warm.


Oh midi midi! I don't own a lot of midi dresses and when I saw this I had to get it.. seriously! The only thing I really liked about this dress was the back. The back is so cuteeee and the slit and the neckline.. ahhhhh! One thing though that could be improved is the material.. it isn't as soft or feels that goood but oh well I shall work with it. Also, this has slits on both sides which makes it so cute especially with tights/stockings and it gives you an edgy look when you put it on. Overall.. another favvvv.



Yes .. I shop from the kids section.. sometimes (not really awks right..) LOL! If I like something I'll get it .. so this is a dress from the kids section but I'll use it as a top haha. This "dressy top" I got is nothing like I have ever owned before and a very cute colour. This was from the girls section and it fit amazingly haha #winning! It looks so flattering when you put it on.. and the material is SO soft! Can't wait to style this!





AAAAANd... I LOVE COATS! LOVE THEM. Hence the reason as to why I got a few lol! That's all I need to say about all of the following coats.. Zara coats are my FAV ever!!!





and that's pretty much it for todays haul.. till next time, XO.





Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx


Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆