♡ Haul // Hourglass



hello loves ♡♡ Hope everyone is doing amazing!! So I have never tried anything from Hourglass so this was a first. I actually had walked into Sephora asking for a good hydrating primer + foundation + concealer and she brought me right to the Hourglass section. At first I was kind of like "Do I really want to try new products out from a brand I have never used before?" But then the consultant told to give it a try so I was like alright. Below are the products I bought and will review soon!



♡ Primer  28  – N° 28 Primer Serum 

♡ Tinted Moisturizer – Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint in "Honey" and "Light Beige" 

♡ Concealer – Hidden Corrective Concealer in "Almond"






and that's pretty much it for todays haul
..till next time , XO.




Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx



---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!



Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆