♡ DD // Cold Winter Thoughts



hello cutie pies! hope everyone is doing a m a z i n g !
So it has been SO cold lately.. not much snow other than a 2-3 day snow scare about a week ago. It has been really cold.. like you want to get inside ASAP or in your car if you're out shopping. Winter and Summer both have their perks.. like when its summer its too hot so you want winter but then when it's winter its too cold so you want summer.. #neversatisfed. I still prefer in-between weather when it's not too cold and not tooo hot so kinda like spring / fall but I do like dressing warm in the winters and dressing coool in the summers ;) LOL if that makes sense. Anyways, it's going to be cold in the winters regardless so why not have some snow.. I'd rather have winter with snow than just have cold weather. 

Other than thaat.. I have online shopped quite a bit in the past week @ Zara!!! Zara has to be my fav store ever to shop at.. it has the cutest clothing for the whole family literally. Zara, HnM, Topshop, Forever 21, Hudsons Bay and Old Navy (thats all I can think of rn but yeah) are stores I shop at A LOT. When I go shopping I do however, go to every store in mall that looks interesting but yeah when I need something exact I go to the ones mentioned first. I mostly online shop at Zara or Hudsons' Bay since I feel like it's easier to do that and sometimes they have prettier stuff online (not sure why but yeah). So I'll be doing a Zara Haul soon and have #OOTD's planned too so I will be putting up a lot of posts soon whenever I have time! Also, I have been soo lazy to wash my makeup brushes.. it's so much work ahh so have to wash those too. 

So the weekend is almost over.. what am I saying it's half way through Sunday already #ahhh. Had a fam jam yesterday.. it was cuteeee.. there were a lot of random people but everyone literally everyone clicked SO quickly and everyone was like BFFs' ahhah! In the beginning it was awkward since I didn't know many people there.. but literally 20 mins into the jam.. everyone was BFFs! Everyone was SO sweet and can't wait to see all of them again in a few months :) Beyond sweeet they were, Masha'Allah! Anyhow, had an amazing time there and then after dinner went to aunts house chilled there for a bit then came home to relax. Today is dedicated to school work since I have A LOT to do.. and I don't wana do anything since I am so so lazy #awks. But yeah, you gotta do what you gotta do right?!? Now I shall get back to my work :) hope everyone has an amazing day/evening/night wherever you are & I'll see you guys later! Till next time, XO.






Thank You For Reading! Take Care ♡


-xx.

Social Media! 

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx

Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆