♡ OOTD // White x Calvin





Welcome to the third post under the #CalvinKleinHoliday Series which will have 4 CK dresses I fell in LOVE with and will be perfect for the fall/holiday season! Hope you like them as much as I do, hehe. All the dresses I got were on sale for $95.. with regular price being around $159+ tax so that was a grab.. since the quality of these dresses are amazing as well as their versatile designs.. I duno I just fell in love so I had to splurge a little lol!! LA LA LOVE THESE. 





Anyways onto the dress now.. so this dress I saw when I was about to pay and the girl working there was carrying it from the rack and I was like OMG EXCUUUUUUUUUSEEEE MEEEEEEEEE. STAPPPPPPPP. And she was like yes? I was like I need that dress like can I have it and she was like yeah sure why nah. LOL! That’s literally how it went.. I actually don’t have a lot of white dresses tbh this will probably the 2nd white dress that I own. So what was I saying .. oh ya so the main thing I loved about this dress was the print at the bottom of the dress which was SO cute! It has parts of lace in the middle shaped like triangles … but they’re actually called mesh godets so they have those at the flare of the dress like it’s hard to explain you can see what I’m talking about in the pictures below.. but yeah that’s mainly the reason why I bought this dress. It looked so unique and pretty I just couldn’t have not bought it lol! I have not worn this dress yet but can’t wait to wear it. So more about the dress.. this is actually a Scuba Knit Fit & Flare dress so you know it’s going to be an amazing dress. I absolutely love fit and flare dresses like they’re so pretty and they look amazing on everyone. 
This dress has a round neckline which is also pretty cute with a concealed zipper at the back which is always a plus! With this dress you again you can dress it up or dress it down. I would personally wear maybe a bracelet but that’s about it with this dress. I personally want the dress to stand out and not have too much going on since this dress itself is pretty cute so id like the dress to have the centre of attention. Also, with this dress I paired red heels from Aldo which are SO pretty.



Dress: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Aldo







For the makeup I’d go with a smoky eye with the Russian Red lipstick by MAC with Champagne Pop highlighter and you’re done for aka #SOHOT .. although those are the main makeup stuff, you can add bronzer etc. Since I am going pretty light on the jewelry.. going all out on the makeup makes sense.






For the hair, having straight sleek hair would do the trick since you don’t want to be too much with hair makeup and jewelry although you can do that if you can pull it off but for me, I wouldn’t do that with this dress. So these are just suggestions and you can do whatever you like!








Now coming to jewelry.. If you wanted to wear a necklace I’d go with either a black choker or a heavy statement necklace with midi rings. It all depends on you .. so you can always dress this up or dress this down. Overall.. for this dress I’d like the dress to stand out with these gorgeous red heels by Aldo with a bracelet that’s pretty much it for me.












aaaaaand that's pretty much it for the makeup, hair, jewelry & outfit ... till next time , XO.



Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.



Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx

Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆