♡ OOTD // Midi x Calvin




hello cuties ♡♡ how are yalll doing ♡♡ hope everyone is doing amazing i'A ♡♡ This is the fourth & last post under the #CalvinKleinHoliday Series ♡ Which will have 4 Calvin Klein Dresses I felll in LOVE with and will be perfect for the fallll/holiday season. Hope you like them as much as I do, hehe. All the dresses I got were on sale for $95.. with regular price being around $159 + tax so that was a grab.. since the quality of these dresses are amazing as well as their versatile designs....I duno I just fell in love so I had to splurge a little lol!!  LA LA LOVE THESE. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡




Dress: Calvin Klein

Shoes: Nine West 









So this is the last dress that I got from my fav calvinnn. This is the Houdstooth Sheath Dress which is a midi dress that has a round neckline (my fav) with a concealed zipper at the back. The reason why I got this dress is because of the fitting.. it fits perfectly & is SO cute! Another thing is that, I don’t have a lot of midi dresses so I wanted to get another midi dress. This dress is so flattering when you wear it and the dress design is just so simple and cuuuuuuute. Again, I don’t have anything that’s a similar design to this so that was another plus. I love the leather detailing on the dress, it gives the dress an extra finishing touch of fabulousness. For the shoes, I went with Nine West peep toe heels which match perfectly with this dress.





For the makeup I would go with a black smokey eye with winged eyeliner and a nude lip with a strong highlight and light peachy blush. For the hair, I feel like I’d going with voluminous curls since it’ll look flattering with the midi dress. For jewelry I’d wear a statement necklace with a bracelet with midi rings that’s about it. For the shoes, I chose these Fergie Heels that look amazing with EVERYTHING. LOL! These shoes are so so pretty that I want to wear them with everything…seriously. You can also wear Valentinos with this dress, they’d look amazing as well!















aaaaaand that's pretty much it for the makeup, hair, jewelry & outfit ... till next time , XO.




Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx




Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆