♡ OOTD // Zebra x Calvin



hello cuties ♡♡ how are yalll doing ♡♡ hope everyone is doing amazing i'A ♡♡ 

This is the first post under the #CalvinKleinHoliday Series ♡ Which will have 4 Calvin Klein Dresses I felll in LOVE with and will be perfect for the fallll/holiday season. Hope you like them as much as I do, hehe. All the dresses I got were on sale for $95.. with regular price being around $159 + tax so that was a grab.. since the quality of these dresses are amazing as well as their versatile designs....I duno I just fell in love so I had to splurge a little lol!!  LA LA LOVE THESE. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Now onto the dresss.. this first dress is a Zebra Print Fit & Flare Dress! I also loved the neckline.. crew necks are my favourite types of necklines and I loved how there's a concealed zipper at the back. My favourite type of dresses are the fit and flare ones because they compliment by body so well and they're reallllllllllly cute! Literally ♡ The reason why I chose this dress was because of its unique design.. I have never worn or seen a dress like this one and when I tried it on.. I had to get it! I have already worn this to a dinner and everyone loved this dress! I didn't get a lot of pictures from the dinner since everyone was just so busy talking and enjoying themselves. I did however get one picture that I took in the bathroom LOLLLL. I know the bathroom.. you can laugh a little but its ok, I don't mind! The picture is on instagram so you can check that out hehe. Anyways.. back to the story... it was FREEZING that night... it was -2 here so even though I wanted to wear this dress I wanted to make sure I was warm as well. I wore a black long sleeved bodysuit from forever 21 underneath with black leggings also from forever 21 and paired it with the Fergie Heels I got the other week. I think this outfit looked pretty cute and my friends loved it also :) Warm and Cute in STYLEEE. Literally haha. Ontop .. I wore a Calvin Klein Coat I got last year but finally am wearing it this year haha #girlproblems. Its so nice to find stuff you never thought you had in the closet. But yeah that was my outfit and I wore no jewellery except a ring in my ring finger (no..not engaged/married lol) ... the ring just fits in that finger so why not hahah. Another thing was that.. I wanted the main attention on the dress which is why I didn't dress this up. Overall.. this dress made me feel like princess no liee... it was just soo cute I loved it. You can totally dress this up with accessories of your choice but I wasn't feeling it that day so maybe another time I can dress this up a bit and show you guys as well. 

I kept the makeup pretty simple... 
For the Primer I used the "Smoothing Primer" by Makeup Forever.
For Foundation I used the "Born This Way Foundation" by Too Faced.
For the Eyebrows I used the Dipbrow Pomade in "Ebony" by ABH. 
For the Eyes I used the gold shadow from the Chocolate Bar Palette by Too Faced with the darker chocolate brown colour in the crease.
For the Lips I used the "Whirl Lipiner" & Lipstick "Taupe" which are both by MAC.
For the Cheeks I used this rosy pink blush from this Lord & Taylor Palette.
For Bronzer I used "Give Me Sun" by MAC.
For Highlighter I used "Champagne Pop" by BECCA x Jaclyn Hill. 

aaaaaand that's pretty much it for the makeup & outfit ... till next time , XO.

             ~Purchase Dress Here~


~DETAILS~

 Dress: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Fergie










Thank You For Reading! Take Care ♡



-xx.


Social Media! 

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx

Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆