♡ Favourites // October'15



hello cuties ♡♡ hope you all are doing amazing! I know I know .. I am SOOOO late on this post *hehe* totally forgot about putting this upp.. wooops. But haaaay, better late than never right ;) hahah! Let’s jump right into our October Favourites! October flew by so quick and the holiday season has started *yippie* I didn’t have a lot of favourites last month since I have a few favs from Septembers favs post so I didn’t want to add them again but yeah these are a few new favs I have for October.. hope you enjoy cutie piessss.. till next time.. XO.


MAC LIPLINERS:

These 2 lip-liners I can wear everyday for a natural lip colour and I can wear these alone or under lipsticks. I prefer to wear them alone most of the time and I LOVE how these are long lasting and they’re perfect for everyday lip wear J The first one is called “Soar”, im so sure everyone has to have heard about this one (LOL) but yeah this is such an amazing pink colour for everyday wear too it is just the perfect rosy pink and I LOVE this colour! The second lipliner is a pro-longwear lipliner and it is called “Nice ‘n’ Spicy” which is a brown nude colour also amazing for everyday wear! I love how this lipliner is so smooth and easier to apply than the normal lipliners by MAC since this is like a lipstick in crayon form and this isn’t as drying as the other MAC lipliners since this is a pro-longwear liner.





  L - R : Nice 'n' Spicy - Soar


GIVE ME SUN BRONZER

I LOVE this bronzer & I use bronzer all year round & this one is my favourite one ever from all the ones I have ever used. I already have a review on this (http://fachicxx.blogspot.ca/2015/10/mac-give-me-sun-bronzer.html) so check that out for more details!





STARBUCKS DRINKS

I am in LOVE with Starbucks and during the past few months especially I have been going to Starbucks every other day and sometimes everyday LOL. Here are my favourite drinks from Starbucks that I kept getting for the past month especially.

Cotton Candy Frap



                                                 Double Chocolatey Chip Frap




                                                            Green Tea Frap






Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.



Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx



---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!




Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆