♡ Review // NYX Gets Squared





hello dolls! ♡♡♡♡

Hope all you cuties are doing amazing! I went to the NYX Cosmetics Store the other day which is the first NYX Store in Canada! I have only owned one lip stain from them in the past which I bought from Target Canada but now Target Canada has closed too lol so I couldn’t get anymore. Also whenever I went to target anything that I wanted was either sold out or they didn’t have my shade so that was such a bummer and when I heard about NYX opening up its own store I WAS SO EXCITEEEED!!!!!!!!

The store opened a few weeks ago but I didn’t get time to go there since I was busy with uni but I finally got the chance to go a few days ago. I wanted to try out their eyebrow pomade, gel eyeliner  and their jumbo eye pencils. I only ended up getting the jumbo eye pencils as the colours I wanted in the pomade and gel eyeliner were sold out. The lady working there did say they will be getting way more products in the upcoming weeks so ill be looking forward to that! I am sure I will get what I want another time since they said they would be restocking frequently as the weeks pass by and they get more shipments.

Getting back to the haul…so I bought 4 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in the shades; Milk, Black Bean, Sparkle Leopard and Pots & Pans. I do not like shadow fall outs what so ever .... that has to be the most annoying thing ever when it comes to using eyeshadow. And yes I know you can use shadow shields or just do the eye makeup before foundation but its still annoying to me when I have shadow fall outs. I normally use the fix plus on my brush before applying the shadow onto the brush and use an eye primer which helps with the shadow fall out. Anyways back to the haul.. I have to say that these jumbo pencils are so pigmented and they’re so smooth.. I haven’t tried them with an eye look yet but just by swatching them on my arm they already seem amazing!! I will forsure do an eyelook using these and let you guys know what I think of them. That’s all for todays NYX Haul .. thanks for reading .. till next time XO.





NYX JUMBO EYE PENCIL SHADES - $6



Milk – a white colour which will be perfect for a base after an eyeshadow primer to help brighten colours.




Black Bean – a black colour which will be perfect as a base also for any colour since a black base will make any shadow colour pop even those shadows that aren’t as pigment so I am stoked to try this out.





Sparkle Leopard – I would call this a mix of copper and gold to make the perfect gold shade that would go with ANYTHING!! I am so excited to try this out tooo.. it is a perfect shade of gold where it’s not too coppery or not to yellow-orangey. They had a “Gold” shade too but I found it too orange-coppery like it wasn’t that perfect gold colour so I decided to choose this shade instead.





Pots & Pans – a silver colour which I think is a perfect shade of silver where it’s not too light and not to grey not sure how to perfectly explain it but you can tell  what I’m talking about with the swatches below.







Thanks for Reading! Take Care. 

-xx.



Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx 



---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!




Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆