♡ Review // NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer






Hello dolls! ♡♡ Hope you all are doing amazing! I will be reviewing the "Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard" and I will tell you guys if this product is worth the hype! I have been testing this product for a while now and thought it was time to review this product!

What is it? 

Lets start off with talking about the packaging; I LOVE the packaging.. it is a lip gloss tube packaging with a soft brush applicator at the end. I love how you don’t need a brush when you use this concealer and use the brush tip to blend it.. you can however use a concealer brush to blend it out so to each their own. This is a full coverage concealer which is amazing because you can use a beauty blender which will thin it out so you can either use this as a full coverage or light-medium coverage. Next let’s talk about the consistency.. the consistency is not to runny and not to think so it’s in the middle which is another plus! It does not dry out or crease on me when I use this with a translucent powder on top. This is great for highlighting as well so I use this both as a concealer/highlighter. I sometimes use the beauty blender to blend it out. Lastly, let’s talk about the price! The price I think is pretty reasonable and it retails for $36. Overall, I love this product and I think that this is worth the hype because of how amazing & versatile this product is. That’s it for todays review; till next time.. XO.

Price: $36






PURCHASE IT HERE:




That's all for the review today! 
Thank You For Reading! Take Care ♡



-xx.


Social Media! 

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx



---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!



Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆