♡ OOTD // XXI Striped Dress







Hello Cuties! I went out to dinner with a few friends last night and this was the #ootn. It was cold and it was raining last night so this is what I put together according to the weather!


I got this dress a while ago probably a few months ago but never wore it and thought this was the perfect chance to wear it! This dress was POPPING! So I wanted the whole attention to be on my dress so I wore black leather tights with black strappy heels and a Guess bracelet. Leather tights looked better with this dress than normal cotton tights and I am not sure where I got these from because I got these while I was in New York in the summer. I kept the makeup to a minimum with a black smokey eye and nude lips. I was running late so I couldn't take pictures of the makeup look but I will be putting up  makeup looks soon! I did not wear a necklace since I loved the neckline of this dress so for jewelry I sticked to a bracelet. For the hair I just straightened them and teased the roots. For the shoes I wore one of my fav shoes to wear which are these black strappy heels that are SO comfortable!! That's pretty much it for yesterdays #ootn. 


-xx.

Dress:  Forever 21 ($20)
Leather Tights: Not sure of the price or place I got this from.. it's from a while ago.
Bracelet:  Guess (not sure of the price.. got it a few years ago)
Shoes:  Call It Spring ($30)


                               DETAILS




Back of Dress


Front of Dress


Guess Bracelet


Black Leather Tights



Heels


That's all for todays #OOTN.

If you have any requests or comments, please leave them below :)

Thanks for Reading! Take Care
-xx.



Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx




Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆