♡ Favourites // September




Hello Cuties! Today I will be doing a SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES post! Since September has passed I will be showing you guys the products I used a lot and loved  

First Product is the "Born This Way Foundation" in "Warm Beige" by Too Faced! I already have a detailed review on this foundation but I'll do a mini review here :) Let's start off by saying I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION              I love how flawless it looks and feels. It does not feel cakey or feel like you have anything on your skin. This is a medium to full coverage foundation so you can apply it as you please with either sponge or brush. I use a beauty blender to apply this and normally start by taking out a pump and dabbing that product onto one side of my face and then blending it out with a beauty blender and do the same for the other side with another pump. This retails for $49.


PURCAHSE IT HERE:  






Second Product is the Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC30 by MAC.       ♥ This was one of the first foundations I had ever tried at MAC and ever since I tried it, it was the only foundation I ever used! I would always try new ones but would always come back to this one! This has always been a holy grail product for me and still is! I switched between this foundation and born this way for the past month so it was hard to choose 1 foundation for the favourites. This does not come with a pump but you can purchase it separately so that works out too. This foundation does set quickly unlike the Born This Way foundation so you have to blend quicker so I like to blend this in 4 sections rather than 2 sections like the Born This Way foundation. I apply this the same way as the Born This Way Foundation ... this is a medium to full coverage foundation so you can apply it as you please with either sponge or brush. I use a beauty blender to apply this and normally start by taking out a pump and dabbing that product onto 1/4 of my face and then blending it out with a beauty blender and do the same for the other 3 sides with another pump. This retails for $32.







Third Product isn't really one product its actually the Lip Combo I have been wearing this month like crazy on a daily basis! I line my lips with the "Whirl Lipliner by MAC" and then go on top of that with the "Taupe Lipstick by MAC".        I am in LOVE with this combo! It looks so pretty and is amazing for everyday and pretty much goes with any outfit tbh. And I love how it stays on alll day and doesn't rub off easily! All I have to say is YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS COMBO if you haven't already! I am in loveeeeeeee with it. The lipliner retails for $19.50 and the Lipstick retails for $20.


PURCAHSE LIPLINER HERE: 

PURCAHSE LIPSTICK HERE: 



Next Product is a pro longwear eyeshadow I have been wearing everyday also. It is called "Always Sunny by MAC". This is such a VERSATILE shade oh my gosh. I wear this and you can't even tell I have anything on my eyes.. it totally awakens the eyes and ahhh it's amazing. It is perfect for work or even school since it opens up your eyes and just completes the whole no-makeup makeup look. This is a matte shadow and is not shimmery what so ever which is perfect for everyday. I loveeeee this. This retails for $29.75.


PURCAHSE EYESHADOW HERE:
 




Last Product is the Truth Serum - Vitamin C Collagen Booster by Ole Henriksen Skincare that I got as a sample a few months ago from Sephora. This is an anti-aging serum and it brightens while smoothing out the skin for softer looking skin. I have been using this for the past month and I also love this. It was my first time trying a Vitamin C Serum and I have to say after using this I will be trying more. This actually smooths out the skin and makes the skin feel soooo soft. I apply this after my moisturizer and before my primer. I use two pumps of this for the whole face and use my fingers to apply this all over the face because I feel like it blends in better if you use your fingers. After this is finished.. I will be upgrading to the full size bottle which retails for $72.


PURCAHSE SERUM HERE: 





**Just Because A Product Works For Me Doesn't Mean It Will Work For You. Please Do Your Own Research Before Trying Anything Recommended On This Blog. Try At Your Own Risk. XO.*


That's all for todays makeup review.

If you have any requests or comments, please leave them below :)

Thanks for Reading! Take Care
-xx.



Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx



Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆