♡ Haul // MAC x Sephora



Hello Dolls

Oh my gosh can you cuties believe that October is almost over ♡ Time is flying by soo quick! Sorry for the lack of posts… the beginning of October brings the starting of Midterms! So I have been busy with that a lot but I’ll done them next week so I’ll be back to regular posts ♡ Hope everyone is doing well ♡ Anyways let’s get into this overdue haul lol!! I got this stuff a month ago and if you know me.. I am a sucker for makeup so I’ll buy makeup whenever I get the chance too haha. I actually went in just to buy a new foundation and some setting spray and came out with more stuff than I wanted too.. oops. I got a few new things which I have been checking out and will have some reviews out for them soon, so stay tuned for those! I’ll have a list of the items that I got below… till next time XOXO.


Fav Setting SprayUrban Decay All Nighter

Fav Primer for the Winter Makeup Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer in “Hydrant”

One of my Fav Foundations MAC Studio Fix Fluid

Fav Sponge -  Original Beauty Blender

Highlighters – MAC Prep & Prime Highlighter in “Bright Forecast"

Corrector – MAC Prep & Prime Highlighter in “Peach Lustre"

New Foundation – Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

New Setting Powder – Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder in “Universal”

Travel Moisturizer – MAC Studio Moisture Cream

Free Samples: Philosophy Moisturizer & Truth Serum - Vitamin C Collagen Booster by Ole Henriksen Skincare 







Thanks for Reading! Take Care
-xx.



Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx



---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!



Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆