♡ OOTD // Black x Black





Hello Cuties! I wanted to share this black x black x black affordable outfit with you which is perfect for fall! I don't think I have told you cuties.. but my fav colour is black ♥♥ a girl can never have enough black clothes haha! I would wear this to lunch with friends or even going shopping or just going to school.. this outfit is pretty versatile! You can dress it up and make it a night out outfit with some stilettos & make it heavy on the jewellery or dress it down like I did here! The top is a black crop top from Dynamite with a round neckline with long fitted sleeves. This crop top is so so cute and goes with a lot of outfits! The tights are these black tights with a cross right at the knees from Forever 21 which I LOVEE!! These tights are SO comfortable and pretty unqiue♥ The shoes are from Nine West and also are really comfortable which go pretty cute with this outfit. I topped it off with this white choker I had from a while ago! I kept this outfit pretty simple, comfortable and chic! That's pretty much it for tonights #ootd! Hope you liked this outfit :) 


-xx.



Top:  Dynamite ($20)

Tights: Forever 21 ($12)
Necklace: Not sure of the price or where I got it from... got it a few years ago
Shoes:  Nine West ($60)




                               DETAILS



Necklace


Top



Cross Tights



Shoes




That's all for todays #OOTN.

If you have any requests or comments, please leave them below :)

Thanks for Reading! Take Care. 

-xx.



Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx

Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆