♡ Review // Boscia Luminizing Black Mask



hello loves!

hope everyones doing aaaamazing! I will be reviewing the "Luminizing Black Mask" by Boscia. I had heard so many things about this and was like you know what, lemme try this mask. I do have combo skin and more on the dry side for the winters. 

This mask is a medium creamy consistency, kind of tacky. You're suppose to apply an opaque layer. I didn't do that the first time and I was like... does this even work lol! So yeah, the second time tho, I did try this on with a thick, opaque layer. You need to be generous when applying this mask or it'll be hard to peel it off once it dries. I cleansed before using this and then applied the mask and let it dry until it was ready to peel off. 

Lemme tell you guys first thing about how much FUN it is to peel off the mask haha I loved it. Peeling off this mask was my favourite part, it was so much fun! It did to my surprise, actually peel off dead skin and a few white heads and especially the blackheads around my nose. It didn't clear my skin completely like its not that it peeled off ALL the black/white heads but it did made make my skin softer. 

Even though I do have combo skin, it didn't dry me out like some people have said this works better for oily skin. I think from my experience that it works just as well for dry or combo skin. It made my skin feel so smooth and soft and it looked visibly squeaky clean. This isn't a must-have mask but it is a goood addition to your mask collection. The only downside is that you have to use a huge amount each time.. which will make it run out quicker and the price it retails for is like 42$. So I use this once every other week. Overall I do like this mask but it isn't a holy grail or anything. This is just a nice addition to my mask routine and its good to use every other week to freshen up and smooth your face. 






aaand that's pretty much it for todays review...

...till next time , XO.




Thanks for Reading! Take Care 
♡ 
-xx.


Social Media

Twitter -- @fachicxx
Instagram -- @fachicxx


---disclaimer:
 As any skincare or makeup regime, always do your own research before trying anything on my blog. Just because something works for me, it does not mean it will work for you. Always do your own research before trying something new and see what works for you. Happy Reading!



Popular posts from this blog

♡ Review // Hangover Primer by Too Faced

♡ DD / Summer 2017

☆☆☆☆☆ W E L C O M E ☆☆☆☆☆